Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? Join the team that’s taking world leading Keysight precision position electronics products from design to production. As a HW Coop Engineer in the Interferometer Electronics R&D group, you will be involved with the design and development of software and electronics interfacing lasers and optics. You will solve a broad range of Hardware problems of varying scope and complexity while developing and releasing new products to production. This includes product design, analysis, prototyping, testing, and documenting.
1) Minimum Qualifications: pursuing BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or EECS.
2) Good understanding of hardware, including design and analysis.
3) Strong data analysis skills. Excellent communication skills. Ability to function effectively in a team environment. Ability to quickly learn new technologies
4) Experience with high performance RTL and associated verification and debug - Experience with PCB physical mixed-signal design tools and flows
5) Mixed-signal (Analog and Digital) circuits analysis
6) Embedded uProcessor knowledge
7) Experience programming with one of more of the following: Linux, Windows, VxWorks
8) Understanding of operating systems and software drivers
Nice to have: Be able to work for at least 6 months on a full-time basis
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be currently enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are starting a MS or PHD program after graduating.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates who require sponsorship for full time employment in the future may not be considered for this position.
California Pay Range: $26.44 - $40.87 Hourly
Pay is based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.