This position is at Keysight Headquarters in Santa Rosa, CA. Information about Keysight jobs and benefits in the USA can be found here: Keysight Technologies
This role lies on the boundaries of engineering disciplines including electrical, mechanical, materials and software. The successful candidate will support microcircuit New Product Introduction (NPI) initiatives through a variety of responsibilities including process research and development, mechanical engineering, manufacturing, product testing, process integration and programming. They will have transferrable background in manufacturing and fast paced production.
The microcircuit NPI organization serves Keysight’s Electronic Industrial Solutions Group, Communications Solutions Group and Keysight Labs. Together we provide RF, microwave, mmWave, 5G and 6G Test and Measurement solutions to customers in the communications, aerospace & defense, automotive & energy, general electronics, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Responsibilities may include:
• 5+ years of transferrable academic and professional experience in manufacturing and R&D.
• Research and development experience in new technology introduction.
• BS or MS in Engineering: Mechanical, Materials, Mechatronics or related fields. Knowledge of Electrical Engineering, Chemistry and Computer Science is a plus.
• Proactiveness and flexibility working with large and diverse groups
• Demonstrated leadership and accountability
• Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and follow-through
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong hands-on approach
The level of role will be based on applicable experience, education and skills; Most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed below.
California pay range: MIN $111,940.00 - MAX $186,570.00
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region
This role is eligible for our Keysight Results Bonus Program
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.